Need help to write a PLC code using Melsoft GX Developer

Is it safe ? Are there any traps ?
It is not safe for a beginner. Many things can go wrong. The PLC could have a password set, keeping you from doing anything to it (let us hope it has in this case). If there is important operating data in the PLC, that will be lost. You may not be able to get the old program restored exactly as it was.

There are many different Mitsubishi models, and each model can have different Input and Output modules. Any strange PLC program that you get will not be set up for the same model, or the same Inputs, or the same outputs, so it probably will not run in your particular Mitsubishi PLC. If you did get a program to run, it could be dangerous because the PLC probably is hooked up to Outputs that may run motors, turn on heaters, and do other things that you would not expect.

Last edited:
It is not safe for a beginner. Many things can go wrong. The PLC could have a password set, keeping you from doing anything to it (let us hope it has in this case). If there is important operating data in the PLC, that will be lost. You may not be able to get the old program restored exactly as it was.

There are many different Mitsubishi models, and each model can have different Input and Output modules. Any strange PLC program that you get will not be set up for the same model, or the same Inputs, or the same outputs, so it probably will not run in your particular Mitsubishi PLC. If you did get a program to run, it could be dangerous because the PLC probably is hooked up to Outputs that may run motors, turn on heaters, and do other things that you would not expect.
please help me
I don't know setting memory or setting values ​​in registers D how
can you showed me step by steps setting values ​​in registers D ??
how is setting values ​​in registers D ??
can you make an example attach or can you make setting values ​​in registers D how ????

please help me
I don't know setting memory or setting values ​​in registers D how
can you showed me step by steps setting values ​​in registers D ??
how is setting values ​​in registers D ??
can you make an example attach or can you make setting values ​​in registers D how ????
I don't know setting values ​​in registers D228, follow Attached picture below.
can you showed me the ways setting values ​​in registers D228 = 100 ???

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Use the DMOV instruction to move a number (example "100" to memory register D228). See the attached picture. Use the GX-Programmer HELP instruction to show you how.

DMOV Help- Letranlomg.JPG

Use the DMOV instruction to move a number (example "100" to memory register D228). See the attached picture. Use the GX-Programmer HELP instruction to show you how.

dear Lancie1
thanks you helping
I use software GX DEV (ver 8)
I have a machine data lost all program, and i want download plc program again, but I don't know download memory to plc how, when I download program to plc but plc do not operation, follwing I think plc need download all memory to plc
this is below here is Attached Image, types plc company of me using
please. you help me
how can you showed me the ways download memory to plc???
https://www.dropbox.com/s/snkm56d0kt0ddrr/lknj.rar?dl=0

dear Lancie1
thanks you helping
when I online to plc but I don't know view the status operating of memory or register D.
please can you help me
how can you showed me the ways view the status operating of memory or register D ???

...when I download program to plc but plc do not operation,
Your Mitsubishi PLC may still be in STOP mode. You have to switch it to RUN mode before it will execute a program.

how can you showed me the ways view the status operating of memory or register D ???
To view or monitor the value or any memory location, use the "MONTIOR" mode. Click on top menu "Online, Monitor, Montior mode" Then enter the address of the data you want to view. For example, "D228". Then click on right menu button "Start monitor". Another way to start the monitor is to click on top menu "Online, Monitor, Start Monitor (All Windows)".

Online Monitor Mode- Letranlong.jpg

Last edited:
I think LetranLong covertly tried to load a program into an operating Mitsubishi PLC, in order to learn about programming. Unfortunately now he cannot get the original program restored and operating.

I tried to warn LetranLong about what could go wrong, but most of us have to learn the hard way.

Your Mitsubishi PLC may still be in STOP mode. You have to switch it to RUN mode before it will execute a program.

To view or monitor the value or any memory location, use the "MONTIOR" mode. Click on top menu "Online, Monitor, Montior mode" Then enter the address of the data you want to view. For example, "D228". Then click on right menu button "Start monitor". Another way to start the monitor is to click on top menu "Online, Monitor, Start Monitor (All Windows)".
thank you so much for your time and consideration.

I think LetranLong covertly tried to load a program into an operating Mitsubishi PLC, in order to learn about programming. Unfortunately now he cannot get the original program restored and operating.

I tried to warn LetranLong about what could go wrong, but most of us have to learn the hard way.

dear Lancie1
thank you helping
I have a question for you please help me
i have a types plc mitsubishi FX2-32MT, when I upload programs and upload data all in plc but me upload being error
i have a question for your help, i have found errors when i upload plc prorgam mitsubishi FX2-32MT but upload plc programs being errors device memory
those errors are shown that i send attach image.
how to this modify errors
could you help

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ri1sa467ke9e3wq/Untitled8.mp4?dl=0

letralong this is normal it is warning you that you have read variables and the values may have changed. There is no error

I have a screen display HMI model : OP325

I have a screen display HMI model : OP325. and it's has programs all to run a machine, the data all, on it was created for TouchWin Operate panel
(programmable logical controller). I need to save the image and program all of the screen display onto my PC and if the screen display gets damaged or something or broken, then I can restored the image and program saved on the PC to a new the screen display new and use it.
now I don't have the backup program, so I want a have the backup programs from screen display, onto my PC.
-- I haven't program of the original and I also haven't a project for machine, so I need backup programs from HMI model: OP325 onto my PC
please you help me.
can you showed me step by steps?
thank you very much

Touchwin operate panel
model: OP325 v7.1
xinje Electronic Co.,ltd