Need Help With Input Card on GE Fanuc Series 90-30

how do i upload a program to the 90-30 using LM90 from the laptop
Be careful of your terminology and what it means. From the way you worded your question I come to the conclusion that to you, "Load" means a data transfer from the PC to the PLC. That is exactly the opposite of what Logicmaster means by "Load". That misunderstanding is probably what got you into trouble in the first place.

Pay close attention to what Logicmaster tells you about the direction of the data transfer. Only hit the "Y" key when you are sure that you understand what is going to happen when you do.

Be sure you are clear about which Logicmaster sub-menu you are working in. In the "Load/Store/Verify" menu you are transferring data to and from the PLC. In the "Folders" menu you are dealing with the project file.

I don't mean to re-drag this post up but I wanted to let everyone involved know that it was in the field wiring. It was a loose wire on the power supply causing the cards to drop out and not show any input changes or output changes. Thanks for all the help guys and for putting up with me.