Need Help With Input Card on GE Fanuc Series 90-30

Fortunately my boss supplied me with a separate 12v DC power supply before i saw your reply of which I used on a unused input and the corresponding input was true in the input tables and the corresponding LED was on. I will try the terminal 19 to 1 and and 20 to input one though here today. So my sneaking suspicion is the back plane or cpu is messed up any way I can check this? A quick note is that the CPU is built into the I/O Rack/Back plane

Just to make sure that there are no 'gotchas' in the configuration get a report from the [FONT=&quot]PACsAnalyzer[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT] utility and post it here.

My results where that each input went true on the card for all inputs i supplied the 24 volts to as directed. I don't believe we have PACsAnalyzer but I can check.

I tied looking here locally at our site to see if we had the cd on had and unfortunately the only thing we have is INFOLINK for PLC. Tried the link provided but requires me to register which i did and loops me back to having to register when i put in my user id and password. Called GE where they helped me out but registered me for https://ge-ip.force.com/communities not the support area, a bit frustrated with that so i won't call back today probably tomorrow. Is there a mirror site i can download this other than GE support?

No luck on finding a mirror site or any other online resource that I'm aware of and I highly doubt it would be available in a torrent either. Could i get this maybe from out dealer who sold us this part or is there something i can do with out the software?

Let's recap.
1. When you actuate a switch the corresponding input point in the PLC does not change state and the corresponding LED on the IC693MDL645 module does not light.
2. When you connect 24 volts to the terminal on the IC693MDL645 the LED lights up and the PLC input shows ON in the input table.

That tells me there is something wrong in the wiring external to the PLC. No piece of software is going to solve that or help you figure out what's wrong. You need to check the voltage at every termination between the switch and the PLC.

What I'll do is recheck the field wiring ASAP tomorrow and give it a through check. Plus I will upload a schematic of the said machine so you guys can have some more in-depth details/data on the environment/machine.

Now I'm still looking for a up to date schematic on the system but I do have some odd things to report. At this time i put the original back plane in (at the request of my boss), same input card (was never changed), turned the disconnect back on and viola inputs are showing. However no program is in the PLC. No big deal so I then attempted to reload our program back in the exact same one as the previous one, chose the option in LM90 soaftware to store from programmer to PLC said Y to all options and its now giving me a error of (S44) REQUESTED PLC OPERATION FAILED

Try storing elements one at a time. Store the configuration first, then the program. Don't bother with the reference tables. Perhaps clear the PLC memory before trying to store the program file to it. It's been a long time since I used Logicmaster, so I don't remember all of its quirks.

So i did attempt that same error popped up for each one when loading or erasing, excluding clearing the overrides i was able to accomplish that and that was all nothing else could be done. In my frustration I switched the back-plane out did not clear anything tried to go from programmer to plc with logic, configuration etc and bam it worked. Problem is now is the logic is blank i'm using the right folder for our necessary program. I will be verifying which one we need to be on the safe side while at the same time is it possible for the program/logic to have been corrupt or honestly just gone blank somehow?

o_O 🔨

The most likely explanation is that somewhere along the line you got "Load" and "Store" mixed up. You may have loaded from the new backplane which would overwrite the currently selected project file with the blank program and configuration from the PLC.

Your probably right, is it possibly that i have messed up the file on the (programmer) our laptop? If not or with a back up we have how do i upload a program to the 90-30 using LM90 from the laptop?