Need Really Quick Help

Rod,

When I'm finished woking on the "space elevator" project, then I will get back and finish my paper on the unification theroy thing. Wich will be the stepping stone to developing the quantum elevator. I be sure to post my PLC code for critical review by the worlds most respected theroritical PLC programmers.... ;)

Similar Topics

Opened a panel today and found a blown fuse, that they said keeps blowing for some unknown reason. The panel is 240V, but one of the FRN-R-70...
Replies
Views
Hello every body: Recently, I am programming a filler machine for customer, But there is one expected from customer really give me a issue about...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have the licenses...just need the original installation disk I've looked around the net and found the a sketchy rapidshare download...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am very confused this time, there is no other way but to consult. This is out of topic, but please spare me. I am currently...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm really new to the GE PLC's and QuickPanel Views, so I would like a little help. We have installed VersamaxPLC's Versamax Extended IO and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom