need to know ladder logic for analog module

bandhan

hello all
i am using siemens s7-200 plc and 4AI 2AO analog module
i have a capacitor level transmitter in tank which have liquid in it
so i want to measure the level of liquid and want to display on HMI the level of liquid
so i need help regarding its ladder logic
how should i start the ladder logic
cpu is s7-224 and HMI is TD 200
please help soon

1. Always start with a STOP pushbutton that controls a PLC RUN relay. They you can press STOP if something goes wrong.

2. Then add a rung that uses math instructions to scale one of your 4 analog inputs (I2.0 would be the first one) to the display range for your HMI (perhaps 0 to 100%).

Last edited:
can you show me a similar example ladder diagram sir ???
My version of the Siemens MicroWin16 S7-200 software is so old that it was before they added the analog inputs and outputs to that brand of PLC.

I found one for Tank Level Control using an analog tank level input, but for an Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1200 PLC.

To convert the Scaling Instruction, you will have to know:

Siemens PLC S7-200 Analog Input Minimum Number for Level Input
Siemens PLC S7-200 Analog Input Maximum Number for Level Input
Tank Minimum Level in Meters
Tank Maximum Level in Meters

Last edited: