New Machine

First, Mike... You are right! South, By God, Dakota!

No, it wasn't an inside joke... it's just that it has been many years since I did my last Chicago-to-Portland-in-two-and-a-half-days routine. The last time I did it I got busted in Idaho just as I came over the hill, leaving Montana, doing 120 MPH on the Freeway... so much for "FREE"-way. (How "Free" are we anyways?)

This Idaho State Cop just got one of those new fangled radar thingees... The line of cop cars taking turns bringing guys into the Judge looked like a Cab-queue at the Airport. They must have had a budget crisis at the time...

My fine took every bit of credit I had left on my card... fortunately, I had a pretty full tank and I had a few bucks in my pocket for gas to get me home. I'm awfully glad I can look back at it and smile... it could have been much worse... 30-days in some Idaho County lock-up...! Ooooo, I recon then I would be gettin' flowers instead of sendin' 'em.

Lynn & Bob,

I indeed had a good time with you guys... although Lynn sure seemed to be pretty busy handling all that Corporate-Shuffle stuff.

Regarding next time and finding a decent place to have a beer and a smoke... if I can find one, OK... otherwise, we'll have it at my place. It's about 5 miles from the Tillicum. I'll invite Peter (if he can put up with the smoking... I'll turn all the fans on high if necessary, Peter... and Peter, I'll pay your gas!) and anyone else in the area that wants to come...

... it was good!

Oh, yeah... Mike, Wall Drug was a kick!

Last edited:
Doesn't look bad to me either......I think the nested jumps were the result of trying to update all the automatic operations before dealing with the HMI interface update. Guess they didn't realize they could have lived in Main just by changing the order of the jump statements.

Probably due to a lack of planning on the program layout.....

What is this critter? A pipe seam welder?

Dave