New project master Drive + S7 315-2dp cpu on profibus

zolti103

Hi,
i wants to write PLC program , to control and communicate CPU 315-2dp with master drive over profibus communication, i have all the hardware parts of the project, but i m confused how to start the programing specially of communication section, i have desgined programs of PLC but all with out Profibus, please tell me how to program for communication section of the project, i have complete software suits of Siemens

regards with anticipation

Similar Topics

Hi there, When I retrieve my project (step 7 siemens) I get the following error message: "The retrieved data has been stored in directory...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get a Yokogawa Hart pressure Transmitter and a Rosemount Temp Transmitter to read on a 1769-IF4 module on an L33ERM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom