New to forum- first question

Rats... I'm happy to say that while I grew up in the 'berbs of Detroit, I don't remember seeing any rats. Are you in the city Mike?

Give it a little delay and let them sniff a around before you blast them with the air.

Good thinkin' man! I have a large compressor in the garage that I thought about plumbing upstairs for my lab, but I'll probably just get my SCUBA tank filled and regulate that down; I have done that in the past, and it provides a cheap, portable, long-lasting supply of very clean air.

Buck

Bucky,

Our facilities are on the near East Side of Detroit, by Belle Isle. Every fall/winter when the weather changes the rodents come in from the cold...So we have to deal with them till they get the message..

So Bucky, where you from? I grew up in GPF, Moved to Sterling Heights, and now trying to move back towards the water.

If you have ever flown from Detroit Metro, thats where I'm from- good ol' Romulus. Mom lives in Belleville, dad in Farmington Hills. I find that the longer I'm away, the more hazy the geography becomes. Is Belle Isle where the old Boblo(sp?) amusement park is/used to be? Some of my earliest memories were of driving through Detroit, and first thing everyone would do is lock the car doors. I have heard about some good things being done downtown.

Buck

Boblo is downriver near Grosse Isle. The boats used to pick up down by Cobo/Joe Louis Arena. I remember frustrating my parents by wanting to stay on the boat so I could watch the engines through the big hatchway (didnt care much about the park).

Belle Isle is up near Lake St. Clair at the mouth of the Det River.

On a street map we're not far from downtown. I sometimes walk it to avoid the parking issues; and we watch the Big Fireworks show from our rooftop.

Besides, being a west-sider, it sounds like you've been out of town quite a while.