New to PLCs and need help finding a PLC and some Sensors.

Nevertheless, I haven't been able to find *any* o2 concentration sensor out there that will fit my needs. If anyone has any clues on where else to look for that component please let me know.

Ray.

Ray,

We have an integrator that is quite knowledgeable with process control. He should be able to assist you with your application, in sourcing your sensors. If it is within your pricing points will depend on your targets.

His web site is www.mbhes.com

The gentleman's name is Mark Heyda.

We also recently did an application that replaced an ORP with our controller that was used for a 12 VDC remote water filtration system.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have been wanting to do some work on a Siemens PLC. Only some basic operations. I am not very experienced with PLC's however I can use Allen...
Replies
Views
Im trying to figure out how you guys got a diploma or cert. I cant seem to find a school that offers it online. Im trying to further my self in...
Replies
Views
hello to all!!!! my HMI OP320-A display is in chinese which is already programmed,i contacted with the machine mnufactererer they...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I recently got a new job in a batching plant factory. Programming the PLC is part of my new job, I am good at ladder programming...
Replies
Views
i want to by cable for communication between plc and pc i found the first ; CABLE PROGRAMMING S7 / 300-400 Reference 0AX0 SIEMENS 6ES7 972 OCB20...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom