Newbie need help with OMRON CQM1H

liewchengyeh

Before starting, my english is a little bit rusty i hope you guys won't mind.

Anyway, I'm new to this whole PLC thingy. I borrow an OMRON CQM1H-CPU21 PLC from my senior.

I want to borrow his old PLC code from him for my college engineering project but aparently he threw away his documentation away (not to mention he also forgotten the unlocking password). Now his PLC is lockout. I cann't upload his old PLC codes.

Now, is there anyway to release the PLC code from the PLC. If yes, how...

By the way, is there anything i should take attention before uploading the PLC code from the PLC.

I'm using CX-Programmer (version 5) to upload/download PLC codes to PLC.

If the PLC is password protected, and the password is lost, you will need to contact Omron to have the PLC unlocked. This is the bad part of using a password.

Manuals can be downloaded from www.mrplc.com, in the download code section.

Sorry to not be of more help.