Help a newbie in need?

ixon

Okay so i was just looking arround and i found a program to a garange door. And since i am new to this it is a little complicated. If i wanted the door to just go up then with like a 1 minute delay and then go down and lock how would it look?:unsure:

You could replace the counter with a timer with a 60 second preset, and instead of using "DR_CYC" to reset the door was up/down bits, use the .dn bit of your new timer (and use the same bit to initiate the auto down logic.

The "Door_Logic.pdf" file was meant to show only part of the door opener logic. A complete LogixPro Simulator (Allen Bradley RSLogix500) program to also lock out the door after 1 cycle would look more like this:

Door_Opener_Delay_&_Lockout.JPG

Last edited:
I posted that PDF to help out the OP with a specific problem. It was not intended to be a complete set of Logic for a Door Opener.

Why don't you show us what you have already done.

Stu....