Newbie Questions

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all your help on this project. After I put together a cost and development time estimate, my boss nixed the PLC route. We are going to go old school and de-stroke our cylinders so they can't interfere, and add a bank of relays and switches for our manual mode.

Someday when we get a project that has the budget and the need, we will get out of the stone age.

Until then, thanks for your help!

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm a new member here. I've joined as I want to learn about PLC programming. I've got a few questions to begin with. To get me...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am unfamiliar with Siemens PLCs but have been given ownership of an S7-300 CPU318-2 with IO and a network interface card at site. The PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello folks! I try to interpret how View SE are communicating with the S7 without having very much information, I don't have an I/O List and I...
Replies
Views
I feel bad for asking a lot of questions, and not being able to answer them for anyone else. I just had a few random questions, and was wondering...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Just as a disclaimer I'm new to PLCs in general so I apologise if I'm not making any sense. In a nutshell I have a Micrologix 1100...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom