nmea 2000

jimcav

well this might not be the site to talk about this but i would like to know if anyone has used this nmea 2000 communiction network before. I am a boat owner and just networked my two lowrance units toghter. to my suprise the connector that is used is a standared 5 pin 12mm devicenet connector. if anyone has done this before lets talk.

Thanks
jim cav

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has successfully connected some NMEA 2000 equipment to a Modicon Quantum PLC. I've read that the NMEA...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Trimble 2000 GPS, I had been trying to take the Latitude and Longitude data in my controller and SCADA. I took position data...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im currently working on a project where I have to send alarms over to a VDR. The protocol is NMEA 0183 so the format should be NMEA. What i...
Replies
Views
This thread is a continuation under a new title of an application thread regarding the interface between a Garmin GPS and a MicroLogix 1400...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I got a carriage that can move with X and Y axe, each side got their own cylinder so left and right. It doesnt happen very often but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom