Axis command position keep dropping down to -2000

Martindag

Hey guys,

I got a carriage that can move with X and Y axe, each side got their own cylinder so left and right. It doesnt happen very often but sometimes for some reason when i go down with my carriage to the lower position on my Y axis, my lowest command position should never go lower than -39 and stop there.

But sometimes when it stop in the lowest position, rather than stopping at -39 the command position slowly go down -100, , -500, -1950 even if my carriage doesnt move at all and is at his lowest position.
Eventually when it get low enough my Axis card get fault on them and need to reboot the PLC.

When this happen its always both command position together left and right and never only one 🤔🤔🤔

I added a photo of one of the command position.

We use temposonic position rod in t he cylinder

IMG_2893.jpg