Studio 5000 v33 Emulate PLC & HMI with Motion Axis

DenZ_P

Hello Experts,

I'm wondering if this has been done before if possible to create an Emulate file that have motion control axis? I tried to search and check for this type of configuration but i was not successful.

Since there are hardware involved where the motion axis is connected to certain drives. So before i start and deleting some of this hardware, i would like to know if there is a possibility of doing this?

Similar Topics

My current situation is a follows: I have two similar 1769 controllers with similar programs. Both have a UDT array that is being used to store...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: I need to upgrade my Studio 5000 to from V31 to V33, but when I try to download from Rockwell PCDC, I only have the option up to 31...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, So I have an AOI that historizes data for the last 30 days, months and years. It worked fine for about a month, then I realized...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having issues updating a studio 5000 file to V33. Its currently on V32. When I go into Properties>Change Controller>Software revision...
Replies
Views
It is now an add on license option for $ 713 After a week of nobody @ Rockwell being able to tell me why my Auto tune was grayed out... I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom