Studio 5000 V31 to V33

Paco

Hi everyone:

I need to upgrade my Studio 5000 to from V31 to V33, but when I try to download from Rockwell PCDC, I only have the option up to 31, does somebody know if I must to buy a new license?

Thanks in advance.

Best to contact your local RA sales rep.
They will be able to give you purchase options, it possible to just pay for an upgrade to your existing license.

If they want full price for the new version check into their pricey TechConnect contract.

That will give you a one year window to download all available versions and the contract is a lot less than purchasing a copy.

Your FT license WILL work on v33 once you are able to download and install it, so you don't need another license.

If they want full price for the new version check into their pricey TechConnect contract.

That will give you a one year window to download all available versions and the contract is a lot less than purchasing a copy.

Your FT license WILL work on v33 once you are able to download and install it, so you don't need another license.
I did it, Thank you Sir!