No backup or password for protected S7 plc!

The firm has moved offices since 2005. The new contact details are:

S. Rothenbacher Industrieelektronik GmbH
Zeppelinstraße 16

89160 Dornstadt

Telefon: (07348) 20 12 08
Fax: (07348) 20 13 82

[email protected]

I've spoken to them and they still offer the service, although they point out that they can't guarantee success (which seems fair enough under the circumstances). They suggest you send them an e-mail with full details of the CPU, including the Siemens Product Number, and they'll get back to you with an offer.

RMA

Thanks. I've found that out and been in contact. They have been
back to me and tell me they can do it.

They will send some of the plc logic and on full payment they provide the
rest including password.

Thanks again for pointing me in their direction.