Proficy Machine Edition Project backup file password.

LCclbc

Dear all
I have a question regarding to Proficy Machine Edition Project backup file password.
I made backup file with password before 1year and forget it
Is there any way to bypass the password? Or any way to transfer the project to the new PC I have new PC and need to install it instead the old PC.
I'm stuck, any help would be appreciated

There is no "backdoor" password. What level is the password set for? Depending on the password level, you may able to send the program to a different CPU.

Hi Steve,
The project was for HMI PC, i want to open the project to send it to new PC

There is no "backdoor" password. What level is the password set for? Depending on the password level, you may able to send the program to a different CPU.

Hi Steve,
The project was for HMI PC, i want to open the project to send it to new PC
Try to connected Old PC with new PC and make upload but requested password to complete upload

The default setting for the highest level access in an HMI target: The login name is "master" and the password is "control". The login name can't be changed, but the password can. If you have forgotten the password for the "master" level, you're out of luck.
If the original programmer chose to not include the project file along with the runtime when he downloaded to the HMI, you will not be able to upload.