no floats in1747-L524 ?!?!?

Double Divide = DDV. I realize you're in a bind but please understand that most of us have stuff going on as well. I wish I had time to discuss.

I don't have a SLC to test this on and I'm going off of memory, so use at your own risk. If you want N7:2 = N7:0 / 2.666, try this:
rung 1:
MUL N7:0 1000 N7:1
(N7:1 is the scratch register)

Rung 2:
DDV 2666 N7:2

Last rung of LAD 2:
OTU S:5/0
(Math overflow bit)

Hey that sounds more like it. I did some very un elegant sticking in of numbers to get it going but i will look into this next week. That sound sorta like what i was gonna try to do anyway

Edit i meant this post for danatomega and his scp suggestion but i appreciate ur explaining the ddv thing. I apologize if i got mouthy there. Im sure u have all felt the pressure.
The not using decimal thing really surprised me. I wasnt expeecting it at all
Seems like something always manages to rear its ugly head. Not for long tho.... Next friday im retiring.

Last edited:
Hey that sounds more like it. I did some very un elegant sticking in of numbers to get it going but i will look into this next week. That sound sorta like what i was gonna try to do anyway

Edit i meant this post for danatomega and his scp suggestion but i appreciate ur explaining the ddv thing. I apologize if i got mouthy there. Im sure u have all felt the pressure.
The not using decimal thing really surprised me. I wasnt expeecting it at all
Seems like something always manages to rear its ugly head. Not for long tho.... Next friday im retiring.

No worries, realolman. Been there too. Didn't realize SCP was in play with the SLC5/02. That's definitely a good way to fly.
Blessings to you in your new stage of life.