No response from ENI

AmcorSean

This is my first time dealing with the interface card, but I am trying to set the IP address for a 1761-net-eni that is connected to a micrlogix1500. I have set baud rates, etc and it seems to connect to the ENI, but gives a message back "no reponse from ENI".

Thany you for your help. Its seems the problem is that the ENI doesn't like USB to serial convertors. I hooked it up with a dedicated serial port and had instant results.

Similar Topics

I'm getting no response from a device I'm trying to communicate to with a Beckhoff IPC. I'm not sure why it's not working. Attached are pictures...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on a wastewater plant with oxidation ditch aerators. The aerators are on VFDs and the operators want the dissolved oxygen in...
Replies
Views
I have been working on a PLC project that requires sending ASCII commands/queries to an external pressure transducer using the Micro 850 PLC...
Replies
Views
I've suddenly run into a very slow response to tag browser mouse-clicks in RSVStudio. The version is 11.00 with the latest patches installed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm having troubles and a slow response on my HMI. For example, i have a macro with an "IF" on differents PLC, and the time to evaluated...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom