Non PLC question: Living expenses in Germany?

Hi guys,

Really appreciate for all the valuable inputs here, now at least I have an idea what's happening in Germany. The places that the engineer will be visiting is either Stuttgart or Ditzingen-Heimerdingen. Yet to confirm which plant.
So happy to learn that Oct is beer festival in Germany!! Hooray, hooray....next time i should visit Germany for any reason on Oct too! :) I can't miss that!

10q.

So happy to learn that Oct is beer festival in Germany!! Hooray, hooray....next time i should visit Germany for any reason on Oct too!

Don't wait too long then, the name's a bit misleading, the world-famous Munich Oktoberfest actually opened last weekend and closes on the 5th of October. ;)

RMA said:
Don't wait too long then, the name's a bit misleading, the world-famous Munich Oktoberfest actually opened last weekend and closes on the 5th of October. ;)

OK, now i know, thanks for your info. I'll make sure I'll get my *** there next time before Oct :)