Non PLC question

Hey guys

Thanks for responding. We do get a thermograph survey done annually. The transformer is only 3 years old and tested annually. I am suspect to the primary side because it has been years since any maintanace has been done. We have a company coming in to look at the primary side. (BTW the primary side is our property untill the edge of the property where the main air brake is located.) We did meggar the 600V side cables today and the PDC and all is good (lowest reading was 50Mohm). JUST FRUSTRATING!!!!! Our managers are asking "what is the problem???" and we are running out of excuses.

Thanks again
Ernie

Similar Topics

Hello Everybody. I would not post this here if I did not really need some help with this. I appreciate your patience. I normally use this site...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm going to show my ignorance here...but I'm hoping someone here can help. I've got a late 80's Toshiba inj molder with a valve drivers...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'll be sending one of the engineer (electrical) to Germany for a business trip for 4 weeks (next month) to study and understand a...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some help with a project that I am working on to finish my maintenance apprenticeship. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My...
Replies
Views
What he have is a HMI2GO unit ( KTP900F) and we use a safety relay to trigger our e-stops. What the tech wants to do is guard against e-Stop on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom