Norton Ghost-ing an AB Activation

I know I will be bitten in the arse for this one but here goes...get rid of Zone Alarm...it is not what it appears to be.

These days everything is a resource, memory, and storage space hog...times have changed.

I built computers for awhile and can remember when a 420MB was AWESOME...held anything.

I just built this computer and have a 40GB in it with nothing unusal but need 3 times that to do some of the things I need/want to.
NOTE: I have no problem with True Adonis either, it works too.

Everything common to most of us is no longer protected by the possibility of a monopoly. Gas/oil, utilities, computer software, and retail outlets (Walmart) are slowly dissolving that aspect.

LOL: If you are not familiar with WALMART, just wait a few days/years.

I know I will be bitten in the arse for this one but here goes...get rid of Zone Alarm...it is not what it appears to be.
Bit puzzled Ron. What do you mean? Is it no good? I used Tiny Firewall and got "bombed" badly. Lost everything through a hacker. Does Zone Alarm have similar problems?

I had no problems with Sygate and was very happy with it. Should I look at a different firewall?

I have a question related to Norton Ghost, It may be suitable to ask it here ..

Is the DOS version of Ghost a freeware? (Use it freely with no license)

I searched in Symantec website and using Google and didn't find any answer.

Thanks

Marc said:
Just to be clear, I don't think you get one year anymore. I think you have to get a tech connect contract right off the bat, but I'm not 100% sure. Last package I bought was RSView studio enterprise but I already had a tech connect.

Rockwell told me that if you are a new software purchaser, you get one year of tech support. If you are an existing customer you have to purchase it.

Any thoughts as to a good firewall Ron? I have removed Zone Alarm and gone back to Sygate but there will be no more updates.

sheirj said:
Rockwell told me that if you are a new software purchaser, you get one year of tech support. If you are an existing customer you have to purchase it.

I was told that warranty is not Tech support. Warranty means that the software works the way they said it would. Tech support is too help the user work the software so that it can do what it is designed to do.

I had a question for my distributor. He did not know so he suggested I call Tech support. I called. I was told by tech support that the only tech support I would get is help with activation, until I had a tech support contract.