NS10-TV00B-V2 Problem Omron Hmi

kidsolo1412

When i press tow corner in the hmi and access to the system page i cant press anything in this page except the exit button.Was it be locked??Anyone can show me the solution

Ni idea - never seen it before like that and I use Omron all the time if I can - have been using them since 1991.

Similar Topics

Hello every one hope all are enjoying. I have an issue to connect omron NS10 HMI with CJ1M-CPU11 ETN plc I have made all required setting as...
Replies
Views
Howdy, I’m working with an Omron CJ2M PLC and am hoping you can point me in the right direction… I’m trying to get the NS10 HMI/PT to talk to...
Replies
Views
This HMI has been on my desk for only a week and has developed a stuck pixel which always shows blue. There doesn't appear to be any utility in...
Replies
Views
I have exsisting system which we are upgrading the two HMI's from Omron NT's to new NS's. Thease will continue to comunicate via RS232 to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am having trouble with t a NS10-TV00B-V2 touch screen (I think)Some buttons change colour but not all buttons seem to work, I have tried a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom