Stuck Pixel on OMRON NS10 HMI

This HMI has been on my desk for only a week and has developed a stuck pixel which always shows blue. There doesn't appear to be any utility in the config pages to correct this similar ones I've used on my tablet (i.e cycle colour very rapidly for an hour of so on all of screen)and gentle tamping/rubbing hasn't worked.
My client is not going to be happy when I replace his old nt630 hmi with this brand new one and all of his HMI screens which are have black backgrounds have a blue pixel displaying brightly right in the middle of the screen. Do HMI's manufacturers have similar policys to TV manufactures where they will only replace if you have more than three dead or stuck pixles.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using M221 reading from 3 different sensors (modbus rs485) sharing same bus (daisy chain). I am currently using READ_VAR (in total...
Replies
Views
I'm using one TON (called SystemTimer) throughout a program that I change the .PRE given different conditions. I'm porting an IDEC ladder over to...
Replies
Views
We have a keg check weigher that that lost a fight to a forklift. The scale was previously a Systec IT3000, which was the only PROFIBUS slave...
Replies
Views
really strange issue. The panelview(2711p-T10C22D9P) will try to load an application and get stuck on "Starting Alarms". If I reboot the...
Replies
Views
Have an issue with a couple of KTP700F HMI's that gets stuck on the startup in the Windows screen and not loading the HMI project. THis is not the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom