nt600s trouble

ahmed yousri

There is message appeared at our touch panel"NT6005" which cause of production line stop. This message is "NAK Received (end code simultaneously displayed)"

And this trouble occurred only in first production line. And the other production lines were not affected. Please mention the reason of message, and how can we avoid it at the future?

I guess you mean NT600S. I do not know the message. There are Omron gurus who come here. One of them may be able to assist with the message.

I fail to see how a screen problem can stop the PLC. Do you mean you cannot access the touch screen or the PLC stopped?

By the way, you should mention brands, models etc or no one will know what you are referring to.

Manual #V022-E3-1, page 246 indicates the error comes from noise in the cable while receiving data.

I already read the manual , but the strange thing ,this trouble occurred only at the first production line and did not occur at the other lines ,all production lines feed with one bus bar feeder