Omron NT600S Connecting to host

sandcape

Hi !

I have a Omron CQM1 CPU43 PLC and Omron NT600S touch display. Occasionally (too often) the NT600S goes suddenly to "connecting host"-mode in the middle of operation. And stays there.

I've changed the serial cable between the PLC and the NT600S, I also changed the PLC but no help. I don't have a second NT600S in hand to test with. Anyone had any similar problems or suggestions how to fix this ?

Thanks

Have never used the NT600S with a CQM1 but have used many times with C200H Alpha, CS1 and CJ1M without any problems. I have no idea what could be causing your problem unfortunately. Hopefully someone else will.

Similar Topics

Dear Sir/Madam, There is a sitution with a Omron PT NT600S-ST121-EV3. When started it goes directly in program ,when it is disconnected from PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi i'm new here and i'm not even sure if i'm in the right place. At work i've been asked to see if i can fix the screen jn one of the roto molding...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I have no experience with Omron PLC and I am asked to find the problem in the working system. I have: PLC – SYSMAC CQ1 CPU45-V1...
Replies
Views
S
Lads, I have a problem concerning an upgrade of plant PLC installed is an Omron CQM, HMI Omron Touchscreen NT600S (Dos Version), NT Software is...
Replies
Views
Staffo
S
Hi. wondering if anyone is familiar with omrons nt600s display. I purchased this unit used and can't seem to download an application into it. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom