Omron PT NT600S-ST121-EV3 touch problem

Sachin Kumar

Dear Sir/Madam,
There is a sitution with a Omron PT NT600S-ST121-EV3.
When started it goes directly in program ,when it is disconnected from PLC it can be taken in to setting by touching two corner points of touch screen.After showing the menu which contains
SYSTEM MENU

QUIT
Transmit Mode
Maintenance Mode

Here the touch screen stops and dosent seance any touch at any point.I want to uplode a new program in to it.
Please help.

I am not sure what you mean by going into program mode. Do you mean that the PLC goes into program mode when powered up with the NT screen?

Can you explain how you are connected to the PLC and the brand name of the PLC?
If it is an Omron then look into the Omron setup of the CPU. Sometimes you can specify the default state of the PLC when connected to specific ports.

If you disconnect from the PLC, and go into 'Transmit Mode' you will be able to download a new program into the screen.

Hope this helps,
Regards,