O.T. - I need your online votes please.

One last bump.

The contest for most votes closes Monday at 5 pm EDT. Unfortunately the "All Voters" random draw for the Canon PowerShot A590 was held this past Monday so, sorry to say, you no longer have that as an incentive. I'm hoping there's still a few stragglers out there who are willing to help out a fellow member //holds out his weary hand and rattles the change in his tin mug// ;)

Thanks to all those that have and are about to vote. Your support is very much appreciated!

Last edited:
:D Woooooo Hooooooo!!!! I WON...I WON...I WON!!!! :D

THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!!

I got the call this afternoon. Many thanks to all those that voted! A little paperwork to fill out and I can pick up the camera. A few touch ups to the picture and it'll be used for the cover of next years calendar.

I can't thank you guys enough! 🍺 :geek:

wildswing said:
:D Woooooo Hooooooo!!!! I WON...I WON...I WON!!!! :D

THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!!!

I got the call this afternoon. Many thanks to all those that voted! A little paperwork to fill out and I can pick up the camera. A few touch ups to the picture and it'll be used for the cover of next years calendar.

I can't thank you guys enough! 🍺 :geek:

Congratulations - all hail the power of :site: