Obtaining a list of all Graphics Displays

numnum7

Hello,
I am using Factorytalk VS and would like to create a listbox that
enables you to choose which graphics display you wish to open. Only the listbox should automatically check all available graphics displays and add them as possible states to be later opened.

Can someone help me in achieving this? I tried looking around the object browser and writing some VB but I can't seem to get my finger on it.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello Friends, I'm starting a new job soon, towards the end of September, that will be using all Beckhoff equipment. I have programming...
Replies
Views
I have an ME Station with just a runtime file on it. Its a versaview and from what I have been told and seen Industrial PCs dont show up on...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way of obtaining the size of a data type (actually a UDT) or tag in bytes? Similar to the sizeof() operation in 'c'. For...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Redlion G306 and its GSM Modem add on which I have successfully managed to send and receive texts from. I'm interested to know...
Replies
Views
I have a question regarding the ScadaPACK32 being identified by a MAC address. I present to you a fictitious scenario that I have been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom