OCMC - MBTCP - Syntax for a bit in a Word

dalporto

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi.

I'm struggling over some basic stuff here.

41001 I is a 16 bits integer that I'm able to read with InTouch.

What I need to do is to read each 16 bits individually, which I cannot accomplish so far.

Documentation I found lists it as 41001:1 (for bit 0). So I'm trying with two bits just to make sure that there is no offset at some point. Doesn't work, nothing is moving.

I tried 41001.1, don't work neither.

Since I can put about anything in OCMC and I don't get any error, it's all a big boring game of try and fail.

So, what is the proper syntax?

Problem could also come from the Modbus ProSoft configuration (read single / read multiple), and this is why I want to rule out the OCMC syntax first.

Thanks.

.Sans titre.jpg