OI.MBTCP to COMX510

Jezz

I'm trying to set up communications between a OI.MBTCP I/O server (for our historian) and a COMX510 that is on the same network , the COMX is also connected to some electric meters via Modbus Serial , now I need to get the data from the meters on to our historian.

So Question 1 is this possible ?

And Question 2 do I set up a Modbus bridge or ModbusPLC connection on OI.MBTCP?

Many thanks in advance

Although the COMX510 appears to be obsolete I see the User Guide and other documentation is still available at se.com.

I see "...data export with native connection to Schneider Electric service platforms
(such as Energy Operation) and with .csv file for other database servers"

FWIW

Finally got this working , I had missed enabling Modbus TCP on port 2 of the COMX 510 and to read that data I had to untick use concept data structures (reals) on the Node in the OI server , also had to enter the modbus address with an F after them to denote a 32 bit float:

E.G

402990 F