Off Topic. DWF to DWG convert

George Graziano

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is it possible to convert DWF to DWG? Is there someone on here that can convert it for me? File is too big to attach here (1.4Meg). If someone can do it, send me an email through Private Message.

Thanks
George

I have used a 3rd party PDF to DWG converter (I think it was THIS ONE) with good results. There may be a direct DWF to DWG converter out there, but if not, you can always just print the DWF as a PDF, then convert it to DWG.

🍻

-Eric

Thanks Guys. The Link sent me to a CAD forum, that sent me to here http://anydwg.com/ This actually worked well. It has a Trial version that will do up to 15 DWF's. It also had a PDF to DWG, I tried that on some drawings we received a couple of weeks ago. That worked well also. Looks like all I have to do is re-scale the DWG to actual now. I think the PDF to DWG, since we run into that a lot, I will talk to my boss about buying it.

:site:
Once again, the knowledge of the people on this sight is awesome.

George

I used to use an online service to covert files to/from pdf, dwg, and more. It is a bit cheesy going from pdf to dwg, depending on the quality of the pdf, but it works relatively well. It did require an email address, but I did not get spammed from them.

http://www.cometdocs.com/

It looks like it is changed look since I last used it about a year ago.