OIT Panel Help

jkerekes

I know someone that has the following Operator Interface Terminal:

Total Control Products with the following numbers:

QPI-ADB-201, QPI21100C2P Series A.

It's communicating to a SLC 5/03 over DH+.

Now from browsing the web, it appears that these are obsolete. But it looks like their being supported by GE. Is that correct? I also see references to Proface.

My problem is e doesn't have the programming software or the application files.

Does someone know what software is required to program this? And where could I get it? If the application files can't be found, can the application be uploaded from the panel?

Also where can I get the manual to this panel and the programming software? Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the info. Do you know where i can find an operator manual. Can't seem to find on the GE website. Is there anything such as a demo version to the software?

Try KOM Automaation in NY (877-control). That is where we got our version 3.7. Hopefully, they can help you or tell you who can.

I have an original 3.4 version CD. I think it runs for 7 days in demo mode. It has the manual on it. You need Windows 3.1 or Windows 95 mode. Let me know if that would help.

George

Thanks everbody for the quick responses! OK what does the serial cable look like? Is it a standard one?

The download cable has a built-in converter. The voltage level on the Quick Panel is TTL, not standard RS232. Part number for the cable is HMI-CAB-C49.

Also, you need to be aware that you may not be able to recover the project file from the Quick Panel. The way those units handled security was that the original programmer had the option of downloading the project file along with the runtime executable. If the OP didn't download the project file, you're not going to be able to upload anything.