old dos program file to be backed up as .rss

indubasu

we have an old AB SLC500 program here which was sitting in an old PC with windows 3.11. One of our station guys restored this program from the old PC and put it in a floppy disk. I recovered the file form the floppy disk and all I get is a .Ib1 file. When I try opening this file in rs logix 500, I get an error saying the file is corrupt or the user does not have priveleges. Is there anyway I can get this program to open in rs logix 500 and save it as a .rss file?

Just a note to let you know that this program was initially built with ICOM software v 8.04. The notepad version of the file says so. I was wondering if anybody had some ICOm software somehwere to open this up and then save it as a .rss file for me to open.
I have zipped in both the files that were lying in the old PC. One opens (the smaller one) and the other does not. I think its the larger sized .IB1 that needs to be opened.

Last edited: