Old System needbhelp

There is a good chance that the PanelView is setting it to 1 so if you change the value in the PLC to 0 and it goes back to 1 then you know its being written to that bit and you dont have to download it, just highlight it and type 0 it should stay at 0 and not change back to 1

So I did this and it automatically goes to a 9. I am having a hard time it's the panelview causing this issue when it runs fine off of a program that is nearly identical. This machine ran for years unchanged. It's no big deal I guess, the only issue I am really having is I cannot run the baler in full auto which we rarely did anyways. I also found the hour meters are off but I did find where I can enter the old values for the hour meters so this is something.