Older HMI Terminators/Citect

montech

Hello All
I am in the process of rebuilding several older PC 133 Ann Arbor 7000 Terminators,running Citect 5.1.Do you think that reducing the swap file in windows would speed performance?I am using Citect as a standalone server(not networked).

I just replaced several Citect installations running on Win 95. They were always pathetically slow.
You could try going to Win 98 - it may help a bit.
There is probably noit enough RAM in the machines.
Now using V7.1 on Vista - screams along.

Thanks Bob.I guess you get what you pay for.Some customers wont upgrade,but at least you verified my problem.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to send PDF screenshots from my 1500 comfort panel HMI to a specific folder in an IPC that is connected on the same network. It is...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how to restore an improperly saved copy of an FTView ME project. Rather than using Application Manager to create an APA...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i have problem with importing old HMI folder into new project. By accident I've lost my TIA project and now I successfully upload...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to modify a program in an 870GOT HMI, part #A8GT-70GOT-SB. It is my understanding that GT Works3 won't work, except to convert it to a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom