older versions of Siemens Scout engineering software

Is that a licensed software ?
If so, I think you need to purchase a priority support ticket.

I think that for software support for softwares that is discontinued, i.e. after the 10 years phase-out period, you need to buy the support.
I once needed to have an old software license reactivated, ie. with the Authors floppy disk activation.
Because the software was in legacy status, Siemens Support would only do it with the above mentioned priority support ticket. It was not that expensive.

If the software is not licensed, then maybe some forum member can help.

Similar Topics

Hi there I'm fairly new to Siemens TIA, we have purchased a Step 7 and WINCC (V16) Professional license and have completed a couple of small...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just started with a new company and all of their PC's have been switched out to windows 10. There are several older machines here that...
Replies
Views
Hi , I've recently installed CCW V12. With that install, I seem to have upgraded Linx from my previous V2.58, to V4.11. I don't really want Linx...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to streamline an AOI that will get module/controller statuses from ethernet IO tree. Everythings fine, however, does anyone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom