Omron and GE data Xfer

Most GE Fanuc PLC's can talk one of three dialects of TCP/IP. Which one of these is common to Omron?
A. GE Fanuc SRTP
B. GE Fanuc EGD
C. Modbus TCP/IP
D. Non of these
If D, you will need a translator (protocol converter).
Or, you may want to give us more details of your system.

Modbus

Omron is capable of Modbus TCP frame format. The software is new to me so I really do not understand what needs to be done to set it up. It would be a simple process if I was using two GE or two Omron PLCs but unfortunately, I don't have that option.
Our system is still in the development stage. We are bringing in a machine that has an Omron PLC to our facility and it will have to be interfaced with an existing GE Fanuc system. The GE system consist of a 90-70 series PLC with Genious blocks distributed throughout the process.