omron c-series?

What is the PLC model? What method do you have to program the PLC with? Do you have the manual?

Hello Yazan83,

As bluebyu states, what device are you using?
Help us to help you!

However, I believe that you cannot use differentiation on a SET instruction for C Series, nor diff-up the contact before it.

use @set and @rset double check your processor model and the instruction set for whichever processor your using hopefully the model your using supports the variations the one you want is set differentiation upward

Hello Yazan83,

Done a bit more research for you...
You need to use the DIFU (or DIFD) instruction...
I.e.
LD 0.01
DIFU(13) 0.02
AND 0.02
SET 0.03
or

Diff_up.jpg

Mordred, fairly sure the "@" cannot be used with C Series (C200, C200HX, CQM1, CPM etc) SET / RSET instructions.

Hope this helps