omron cj1m analoge inputs not working

Red_inc

I have a omron cj1m-11cpu with:
3x cj1w-id211 (16 inputs)
3x cjiw-od212 (16 outputs)
and a mad42 (2 anologe outputs 4 analoge in puts)
I wrote a plc program ( normally i work with step 7)
but this time its in omron i have a bit of omron schooling
did a base and data course.
any way the digital i/o part of my PLC program is functioning fine, but i can't get the analog inputs to work.
I did read the threads here on the forum, looked at example programs but i can't get any analogue input signals ( i have not tryed the outputs)
the 3 input signals are 0 to 10 Volts
and i have to send out 2 4-20mA signals
the resolution is set @ 4000
card address is set to start at 2000
if you look at the program analogue signals i move the
incoming cio to a D to process the data but i'm not getting any signals...

I have never used an MAD card so will have to have a look at the addressing later as I am on my way out the door.
Observation - where you have your compares they will not work. You have > and =, < and = in series with each other. Both conditions will never be met. You can use them in parallel or just use <= and >= as this takes in both conditions.
Will have a look at the rest when I have time.
I also notice that in the setup for the card you have selected 0-10v for the inputs but further down the range setting is 1-5v - this may be causing an issue.