OMRON CJ1M input doesnt switch

arcomp

Dear all,

I altered a program with a new Analogue input card.

So far so good everything is working fine only that an input that used to work fine and got nothing to do with the analogue values, doesn't want to switch.

Hardware wise its switching ( LED on card goes ON/OFF) but in the watch window that specific input 6.15 doesn't change state o_O. Neighboring input 6.11 is working fine.

Any Ideas

Regards

Andy

Similar Topics

Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
hi dear all hope you all are fine I have a problem with my CJ1M cpu11 ETN. it stop communication with PC over ethernet. ETN unit all indications...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
i have been trying to connect to omron cj1m via peripheral port(USB to Serial), but there isn't any sign to show that it has connected, so am...
Replies
Views
Has anyone encountered an error code 31 on an omron cj1m-cpu12? This error code is not covered in PLC manual.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom