Omron CPM1A help

Dub

Hello,

I need your help about Omron CPM1A.

I have two motors, two start and stop buttons.

M2 can run only if M1 is running and M2 cann be started 5 sec after M1 ( till full speed).
So far, so good.

But, problem for me is that M1 must be turn off (by PLC), 15 sec after I shutdown M2 only and not start him in mean time.

I know that this is probably not big deal, but I am newbie in this...

I work this in Syswin or CX Programmer.

Thanks for help, I have only done a little change in your program and it works like I wanted to.
Thanks again.

Nar.3.jpg

Similar Topics

Dear all PLC's master, I'm trying to connect CPM1A to rotary encoder (Omron E6B2) using PRV with this code (0 0 DM100), but i can't read the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am Currently trying to learn Omron programming using CX programmer 6.11. I have a CPM2A Processor and a CPM1A-MAD01 analogue card. Can...
Replies
Views
Hi every body I'm using OMRON PLC CPM2A and its analog module CPM1A-MAD11, but I have some problems using the analog module. Does this module...
Replies
Views
I've got an upload from an Omron SYSMAC CPM1A PLC but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to document the inputs and outputs. It's version...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently purchased an old Omron Cpm1a plc to practice on. I have a version of syswin that does not require a licence to program these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom