omron cqm plc and um size

tny

hi,
i am not familiar with omron cpus and i have to add some new commands. i modified the program but i couldn't download because it gave an um size error.
when i looked at memory view i saw,
used um 8189
free um 3
total 8192

in siemes plcs i can compress the memory, is it possible in omron?
thanks.

No, you cannot compress it - it is fixed. I can honestly say I have never seen that message before. Perhaps one of the other Omron guys may know.

i modified the program but i couldn't download because it gave an um size error.
when i looked at memory view i saw,
used um 8189
free um 3
total 8192

You have exceeded the limit for that model of CPU. You need to either increase your CPU size, or remove some of your modifications. What was the UM size before you started your modifications?

used um 8170
free um 22
total 8192
it was nearly full.
this is an ipte pcb test machine, some of the i/o's used in prog. are not physicaly connected. maybe i should delete some of them.