Omron CQM1H-CPU51 - PROTECTED

altariver

Could you, please, help me to download program/password protected/ from PLC to PC. As Jay Anthony described, I can do it so "CLR", "MONTR","CLR". If so can you teach me with simple words. There is no problem with dip switch etc.. Best regards. How to clone PLC?

If you can access the system area of the PLC and check the 66--

memory area (check the manual) - It's been too long for me to remember.

you can turn the password off -

Sorry altariver / iant,

you can't turn the password off like that, and it certainly isn't in the manuals.
Not much point in having being able to password protect your programs if the manufacturer tells you how to switch it off.:sick:

You'll probably not get a lot of help from this forum (or indeed others)if you want to crack someone elses password (even if your intentions are legit!).

It is understandable that certain programmers like to password their work.

The ethics of this were discussed on this site some years ago.

At the end of the day - the customer has usually paid for all documentation and in most cases the rights to the program.
If the MFG or programmer is no longer available what do you do....
Rewrite the entire PLC program or copy it page by page into the PC Program.
My experiance with a company and a protected program situation was the company refused to deal with the original programmer.
The company was prepared, at any cost, to have the program rewritten rather than use him again.
Of course - Word of mouth - put that programmer out of buisness.
Another company checks your programming prior to payment to ensure you don't password it.
Maybe the times have changed.