Omron FINS and OPC

the_msp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have added an OPC server (Kepserver) to a PC which is connected to 3 Omron (CJ1) PLC's via FINS Ethernet. The issue I am having is that when the OPC server is running, CX-Programmer loses its connection to the PLCs. I tried changing the port number from 9600 to 9601 in Kepserver, but I get bad tag quality when I do this. Is there a way to have them both running concurrently?

To add to what gclshortt said, try using a multihomed setup so each channel has it's own IP address.

Similar Topics

Hello, someone have an example of an comunication between an Omron CJ2M CPU33 with FINS TCP to PC? Thanks for help
Replies
Views
Hello people Has anyone managed to perform an arduino communication with an omron PLC through the FINS TCP/IP protocol? I already managed to do...
Replies
Views
Hello Someone know an Function Block or example code for Fins TCP/IP or UDP working for CJ2M CPU33? Thanks for help
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, a few years ago I started to write a little test program for PC to communicate with OMRON PLCs by FINS commands. Well, I would swear...
Replies
Views
hello everybody i want to download fins gateway v3 but i didn't know ... i searched in several website but i didn't get any information ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom