Omron-internal Relay????

karlag

Hi evrebody,I never work with Omron PLC but I get a project with ck40.Using syswin4.3 I could not find how to put the internal relay in program(such M# in Twido or Mitsubishi).Please sameone explain me!
Thank you for you help!

Last edited:
These PLCs have a large sheet of I/O and do not use M bits. The latest CJ1, CS1 and CP1 do have W bits which equate to M bits in Siemens.

Any unused I/O bits can be used as internal bits.

Similar Topics

So I have a program for an Omron CJ1M PLC that I have to reverse engineer for a customer. This PLC is meant to control a water pump station...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends.. I made a post over at MrPLC.net and I didn't get an answer so here I am.. I'm just gonna copy my post over here : First thing...
Replies
Views
The Omron PLC CPM 2A-60 has a small glitch. When all the permissives are satisfied the long timer won't time down. When the timer bit is forced...
Replies
Views
I am a robot technician at work where we use mostly Omron PLC's. About 8 years ago I took a course on PLC's (Texas Instruments). We used a DOS...
Replies
Views
We have a piece of equipment with an Omron Model 3G2A5-PRO13E/3G2A6-PRO15E SYSMAC-C Series PLC. I am not getting 24 VDC out from the power supply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom