Reading internal address -- Omron C1PL-L

I not have any experience using this address 50.

it looks everybody can upload/download the plc,

On your statement during uploading actually downloading the PLC setting.

After download you need restart the PLC by power down for PLC to take effect.

present the HSC not active

request shut down for download the PLC setting.(if you program not alter)

better upload first and compare with your document

if you want to simulate high or low frequency on display it's not meaning anything.

Better you use PULSE injector to your PLC input it more better approach

We have a SCR in our system to redirect the paddle wheel count to the high speed input of the PLC.. when we test we usually pulse 24vdc directly on the SCR to see if we have something coming in the PLC (input 00 in my case). I want to eliminate this process with what I explained above !