Omron NB series HMI question

Duxbut

Can someone tell me how to program a pop up window that is triggered by an alarm state from the plc? Or at least what to look under in the manual.

Thanks!

Still struggling with this thing! I have the window made up. But not sure what i need to use for the read address? Or where to put in the pop up signal? I thought I would be able to use an output signal but no matter what I try I can't get anything to happen.

Any Help would be much appreciated!

I have not programmed a pop up window on the NB series.
However from the manual, it looks like you set the Read address to (most likely) a D memory location.
When you want the window to pop up, load that window (screen) number into the Read address.

Not sure if this is correct, but that is the way I am understanding it.

Hope this will help.

So after fighting with and inderect window, I read about the direct window, programmed it in and it works like i was trying to do with the inderect window. If you look at the directions for a direct window it tells you how to turn it on and asks for the window you want to pop up. Thanks for your help tho!
People like me need the EZ button!!