Omron NS10 Screen Unack Alarms

rory

[font=&quot]Hi,
Problem: Setting alarm relay. The screen has a nice alarm screen. I need to know whether un acknowledged alarms exist on the screen. I have the triggers for the alarms latched on diff ups in the PLC so I know they have occurred I need to know if they have been acknowledged, I know they are stored on a ring buffer in the screen. I know how many events are displayed I just can't find the bit for their status.
Hopefully the A is something simple like $SBXXX I don't think it is though.

Thanks
Rory[/font]

Similar Topics

Hi I am having trouble with t a NS10-TV00B-V2 touch screen (I think)Some buttons change colour but not all buttons seem to work, I have tried a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two nearly identical machines running nearly identical programs. One works fine, the other not so good. They are data logging to the...
Replies
Views
Howdy, I’m working with an Omron CJ2M PLC and am hoping you can point me in the right direction… I’m trying to get the NS10 HMI/PT to talk to...
Replies
Views
This HMI has been on my desk for only a week and has developed a stuck pixel which always shows blue. There doesn't appear to be any utility in...
Replies
Views
I have exsisting system which we are upgrading the two HMI's from Omron NT's to new NS's. Thease will continue to comunicate via RS232 to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom